Does This Describe You?
- Looking to open an office, but don’t know where to start?
- A new practice owner struggling to get off the ground?
- An existing practice owner that is overburdened with administrative work while treating patients?
- Looking to improve operations and financial performance?
- Concerned about corporatization of healthcare and how insurance companies are dictating your treatment plans for your patients?
- Easing into retirement and looking for an exit strategy?
PHC supports clinical owners by offerings a suite of services to differentiate patient experience, and improve operations and financial performance
Concierge style personal treatment via team-based care environment to improve patient outcomes
- 30 minute, 1x1 interactions between doctor and patient are engineered to create trust and collaboration
- Qualitative / quantitative assessments every 2 weeks to show patient progress
Convenience and easy access to care team:
- All offices have expanded hours at least 3 days / week
- 24/7 Live patient reception service
- HIPAA compliant text system with live audio/video session capability
- Online patient portal for scheduling and patient medical records
Streamlined and Optimized Back Office Solutions
PHC provides a turn-key office management solution so all you need to do is treat patients and enter notes into the EHR
Marketing & Advertising:
- Direct Marketing Campaigns & Outreach
- Improved Digital Footprint via SEO and web landing pages
- Negotiated EHR and billing rates (covers billing, accounting reports, AR, collections)
- Virtual check-in and Self-Service Scheduling Platform
Business & Growth Strategy to Drive Financial Performance
Access to PHC process, systems, and in-house expertise to improve business performance
- Support due diligence and business case development for new practice locations and office expansions
- Engage in demographic, competitive, and benchmarking analyses
- Increase digital footprint by leveraging marketing and advertising scale benefits
- Reduce your practice cost base by leveraging optimized PHC processes and back-office scale benefits
- Provide coaching on effective coding to yield revenue uplift
We have extensive experience partnering with new and existing practices - our goal is to make your life easier!
“PHC helped successfully launch my
practice by providing a step-by-step plan
(from location scouting to billing)”
—Shrewsbury, MA Startup
“PHC allowed me to focus my time on
treating patients – they took care of the rest
(e.g., marketing, scheduling, billing etc.)”
“PHC assisted with location scouting and
occupancy certication, insurance
credentialing, and tax ID/LLC formation.”
—Tampa, FL Startup
“PHC increased my practice protability
without me having to work more”
—Edgewater, NJ M&A
Reduction in Non-Clinical Tasks Result in Increased Clinician Capacity
Potential benefits include:
- Improved work / life balance via less work intensity to achive same gross collectives
- Increase patient load to due to increased clinician capacity
Non-Clinical Tasks include: notes, billing, scheduling, marketing, etc.
Partnering with us enables patients to enjoy PHC's concierge-style personalized chiropractic, physical therapy, and wellness treatments at affordable rates.
That Translates to Real Benefits from Patients
One of the most knowledgeable providers that I have ever been treated by. I have seen Dr. Ingui for various sports related injuries. The Dr. has an amazing laser therapy machine that is the same rehab tool that many professional athletes are treated with. I have never seen a chiropractor that focuses on sports medicine and delivers care at this level for amateur athletes. I have really had some great success from my treatment plans and have gotten back into running much sooner than I was expecting. Overall a great doctor.
Dr. Goldberg is intelligent and professional, she has helped both my husband and I tremendously with various ailments and our overall health. She has wonderful bedside manner—I’ve been to many chiropractors through years of sports injuries but none have compared to the care and attentiveness I’ve received with Dr. Goldberg. Highly recommend!
Dr. Ingui’s knowledge of sports medicine combined with chiropractic care has been successful in treating my conditions, and injuries!
Dr. Goldberg was able to help me with my hip pain and neck pain, after only 3-4 visits my pain was gone. Dr Goldberg gave me a great adjustment but also used these tools on me called Graston tools which helped a lot. I would recommend Dr. Goldberg for any soft tissue, neck, back, shoulder, knee, hip pain.